Director, International Marketing & Digital
Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/22/2021 5:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Director, International Marketing & Digital jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, International Marketing & Digital postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, International Marketing & Digital? Description
How we LEAD:
Def Jam Recordings is currently seeking a Director, International Marketing & Digital in the New York, NY location. In this role, the candidate must be able to work multiple projects simultaneously, responsible for all marketing and promotional activity, while also being able to oversee digital strategy & campaigns for select artists outside the United States. Candidates must be comfortable and capable of working with senior management, both inside and outside the label, as well as artists and their management.
How you’ll CREATE:
In this dynamic, fast-moving role, you will need to apply strong self-organization and time management skills while demonstrating pro-active initiation and follow through on a broad range of actions. The ideal candidate possesses a firm working knowledge of international marketing, promotions, digital & commerce as well as understanding of Urban/hip-hop, lifestyle & culture.
• Responsible for the planning, strategy & execution of artist projects/releases outside the United States.
• Work closely with artists and their representatives to define marketing objectives and oversee campaign execution & development
• Plan & execute promotional activity for artist campaigns
• Initiate and oversee digital strategy & campaigns for select artist releases, with focus in audience growth, CRM, asset development & advertising
• Collaborate with various departments at Def Jam to drive marketing & promotional efforts including digital, commerce, Press & Radio
• Support international affiliates in obtaining the necessary assets & tools to successfully develop artist brands Internationally
• International travel required on a regular basis, upon the company resuming approved business travel
Bring your VIBE:
• Minimum 6 years label experience in product management & digital marketing, with at least 2-4 years of International experience
• Extensive experience in digital marketing including CRM, fan engagement, social, optimization, analytics
• Ability to handle multiple projects and operate effectively in a high-pressured environment
• Creative, innovative, strategic understanding of marketing tactics and channels
• Strong grasp of collaboration and asset management tools
• Advertising/media planning experience
• Excellent presentation, analytical, negotiation, and communication skills
• Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives, artists & managers
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Keynote, Chartmetric and streaming analytics platforms
• Degree or equivalent experience
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.