Director, Brand Management
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/22/2021 11:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Director, Brand Management jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Director, Brand Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Brand Management? Description
Bravado is looking for a Director of Brand Management to join our Brand Management team. This individual will face the unique needs and challenges of the music & apparel industries, to deliver full-service brand management across a diverse list of artist clients. This includes day to day management of collection launches that inspire our artists, capture the imagination of customers, drive revenue to the bottom line, and build great partnerships.
• Responsible for leading brand management and storytelling for a series of Bravado clients: Develop the brand’s mission and strategy, oversee P&L, manage brand standards and usage guidelines, coordinate product development and execution, advocate e-commerce and retail opportunities.
• Strengthen current artist & artist management relationships through creative ideas and professional communication. Be the visionary to test new product offerings that align with client’s brand.
• Work with multiple internal stakeholders, including label teams, creative and production, sales, e-commerce and retail, to facilitate the development of products from inception to finished product, that reach consumers wherever they are shopping. Be the glue that keeps cross-functional teams working together effectively.
• Work closely with all stakeholders of marketing (internal and external) to develop creative marketing campaigns that tie to global brand plans and support the brand’s vision.
• Monitor and analyze business metrics in order to optimize product line and maximize commercial opportunity.
• Ensure campaigns and strategies are executed to the highest standards.
• Ensure all materials are consistent with strategy, on time and within budget, legally compliant. Drive the development of existing and potential client presentation materials.
• Day to Day Brand Management operations including design solicitation, creative approvals, production specs, quantities and quality, e-commerce and retail launches, customer service needs.
• Oversee artist asset delivery/ communication to internal creative department.
• Create and manage “launch” calendar/ checklist for all products and initiatives- coordinate with talent mgmt. on all corresponding events – music launches, tours, seasonal holidays, anniversaries, etc.
• Work with customer engagement team and artist teams to proactively facilitate social, email and online marketing plans supporting apparel drops
• Support all other departments to ensure their needs are met for the launch timeline, be it marketing production or creative, including keeping departments aware of any and all artist/brand activity.
• Responsible for representing the company in meetings, at shows and on calls with management and bands/brands.
• Overseeing special projects for the department as necessary, including pop up shops, special events, etc.
• Create and design brand presentations for clients, retail sales, brand partnerships, and collaboration opportunities.
• 7-10 years experience managing a brand and launching products globally
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally
• Great communication skills, written and oral, interpersonal and group settings
• Microsoft office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Product Management Tools
• Apparel experience preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Universal Music Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: This job Description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.