Digital Streaming Coordinator
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/25/2021 8:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Digital Streaming Coordinator jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Digital Streaming Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Streaming Coordinator?
Full Time Job
Founded in 1984, Def Jam Recordings has represented the cutting-edge in hip-hop music for more than 35 years. Def Jam began as a maverick independent label inspired by downtown New York City’s vibrant street culture and the emerging sound of hip-hop, pioneered by iconic stars like LL Cool J, Slick Rick, The Beastie Boys and Public Enemy. Over the following two decades, Def Jam established its dominance with superstar acts like Jay-Z, DMX, Ja Rule, Method Man & Redman, Ludacris, Rihanna, Jeezy, and the inimitable Kanye West. Now in its fourth decade, Def Jam’s music and lifestyle has grown into a global brand – synonymous with creativity, quality and authenticity – encompassing a diverse roster of marquee and emerging stars like West, Justin Bieber, Alessia Cara, Logic, Pusha T, Jadakiss, Vince Staples, Jeremih, Big Sean, YG, 2 Chainz, Dave East, and Jhene Aiko, among others. Today, Def Jam has reaffirmed its passion for and commitment to hip-hop culture, and has expanded its global brand reach to become the most-followed major label on all major social media platforms.
Def Jam Recordings seeks a Digital Streaming Coordinator to amplify the efforts of the digital marketing and DSP teams. This includes UGC and DSP content strategy, content production, DSP page updates across all Def Jam releases.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Track campaign results and publish weekly reports with relevant comparative information for benchmarking correlation between UGC and streaming performance.
• Maintain a database of artist fan sites, artist socials and DSP platforms.
• Update artist pages on DSPs and socials to ensure they are updated with new release images, messaging, links, and other information
• Ensure playlists/albums/songs are pinned to artist Spotify profiles
• Implement new artist onboarding process, links, social assessments, artist DNA, artist aliases.
• You Tube Community tab maintenance and You Tube playlists.
• Maintain the day–to-day web presence of label website, including– but is not limited to – updating new releases, adding streaming links posting news, bios and photos.
• Interact with fans and artists on assigned Def Jam recording social properties including Tik Tok and Discord.
Bring your VIBE:
• 1 to 3 years related experience in social media, content development and marketing in music, entertainment, gaming or lifestyle industries.
• A detail-oriented personality coupled with a creative and passionate attitude.
• Knowledge of latest technology trends with an understanding of online user behavior and media consumption.
• The ideal candidate is a self-starter, who is able to perform well under pressure and enjoys working in a fluid environment.
• College degree preferred.
• Superior communication skills.
• Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Wordpress, Photoshop and AV editing skills.
Familiarity with FTP clients and day-to-day knowledge of HTML.
Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
Strong problem solving, analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Must be a strong team player that values the success of the overall group.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.