Digital Rights Administrator
Universal Music GroupBrentwood, TN
This was removed by the employer on 7/27/2021 5:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Digital Rights Administrator jobs in Brentwood-TN
Search all Digital Rights Administrator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Rights Administrator?
Full Time Job
Under the Capitol Music Group umbrella of UMG, Capitol Christian Music Group is the market leader in the field of recorded music, distribution, and music publishing. Employing over 150 people, Capitol CMG provides a challenging and rewarding work environment characterized by a commitment to our artists and songwriters, one another, our customers, and community service.
Maintain company catalog claims to monetize copyrights on social media platforms such as YouTube and Facebook. Operate and assist in management of a multi-channel network utilizing both publishing and sound recording claims. Support YouTube artist channels by communicating expertise in analytics, revenue reports, and best practices to promote channel growth.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Create and manage Capitol CMG copyright claims on the YouTube platform
• Maintain ownership conflicts and disputes through the YouTube Content Management System
• Provide expertise and insights into monetization and YouTube algorithms for Capitol CMG related videos and channels
• Strategize ideas for claiming, playlisting, and collaboration for maximum royalty collection
• Generate reports as needed with regards to company performance and monetization
• Organize and gather YouTube data necessary for serving cross-departmental tracking and reference functions
• Serve writers and Capitol CMG affiliates by exhibiting expert knowledge in the functionality and service of relative social media insights
• Other Duties as assigned
Bring your VIBE:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• General knowledge of music publishing and/or royalties or background in financial analysis
• Knowledge of social media platforms (YouTube)
• Computer literacy
• Fluent in Spanish – preferred
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to stay on task and take direction
• Easy to work both in a team and individual setting
• Familiarity with the Christian music industry
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster