Digital Product Manager
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Interscope Geffen A&M Records (“IGA”) is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
How we LEAD:
Geffen is hiring for a Digital Product Manager.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Work closely with artists and their representatives to define digital marketing objectives and oversee campaign execution
• Develop and execute marketing strategy for artists’ music and music-related products across the roster. These include but are not limited to single / EP /albums, music videos and video content, merchandise and direct-to-consumer business.
• Identify, develop and drive new innovative technologies for creative campaigns and drive changes in processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of marketing e.g. mobile app collaborations, social performance monitoring / social listening
• Be a creative visionary, driving progressive marketing campaigns and inspiring innovation across the team
• Work cross-functionally with IGA departments to generate creative, innovative campaigns that engage fans utilizing pre-existing social platforms and new technologies
• Build, maintain and assess external marketing partnerships including but not limited to social media and cultural influencers
Bring your VIBE:
• 5 years of experience in music marketing, ideally working at a label
• Proven experience in forming strategic marketing partnerships with social platforms, influencers and label partners
• Needs to be a creative, but a strategic marketer who is driven by innovation
• Must be flexible and adaptable; no task is too small
• Experience in general office software such as Microsoft Office or Google Suite; creative programs such as Adobe Create Suite a plus
• Must be current on today’s music industry environment including digital streaming platforms
• Strong knowledge with current and emerging social media platforms
• 3 years’ experience working around Urban and Pop genres
• Passionate music fan across all genres
• Strong leadership skills
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.