Digital Media Planner
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/7/2021 4:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Digital Media Planner jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Digital Media Planner postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Media Planner? How we LEAD:
UMe is seeking a media planner for our in-house media team. This is a permanent, full-time position. Artist success is our ultimate metric, and what drives our mindset, skillset, and company culture. The ideal candidate for this position is passionate about the ever-changing media landscape, campaign optimization, and music! We are looking for someone who is highly knowledgeable on all digital media outlets including paid search, social, programmatic, display, video, mobile as well as emerging media and new technology platforms. This position is responsible for the execution and day-to-day management of all media for legendary artists across all of UMG’s labels.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Act as a digital media expert within the UMG catalog across buying, optimization, reporting, and eCommerce strategy.
• Liaise with UMe marketing and label planning teams to develop media strategies and campaigns
• Execute, manage, and optimize digital media campaigns to maximize conversion value
• Develop and manage paid eCommerce campaigns across social, search, native, programmatic, and direct programs
• Create custom audiences, book and optimize campaigns in Facebook, Twitter, Google Adwords, and other platforms
• Pixel implementation on websites for data collection and conversion tracking
• Identify target audiences and analyze their characteristics, behaviors, and media habits.
• Monitor media buys to ensure all brand safety, ad fraud, and viewability standards are met or exceeded
• Monitor media for pacing, delivery, placement, and flight date discrepancies and negotiates credit or billing adjustments when necessary
• Research and record trends, innovations, and changes that affect media buying
• Aid in educating the digital & marketing teams on best-practices and data-driven techniques
• Implement test initiatives such as landing page, A/B testing, multivariate testing, offer testing, as needed
Bring your VIBE:
• Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, or communications preferred
• Proven experience driving revenue growth and online lead generation with paid media
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• 2 years’ media-related/agency experience, plus at least 2 years of online media planning/buying; traditional media buying (TV, Radio, Print & OOH) and entertainment industry experience a big plus.
• Ability to handle heavy workload, mediating many demands and requests with strong problem-solving drive
• Experience with major ad exchanges and ad server technology
• Strong technical understanding of programmatic audience buying
• Experience buying through SEM bid management platforms, Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Facebook Marketplace, Twitter, Snapchat, and DSPs
• Knowledge and understanding of Google Shopping Campaigns, Facebook Catalog Manager, and Shopify
• Ability to build and manage relationships with clients, vendors, and reps
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Able to build compelling reports detailing campaign successes, ROI, and learnings.
• Familiarity/experience with DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Datorama, Linkfire, Shareablee
• Passionate music fan
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.