Digital Marketing Specialist
Universal Music GroupBangkok, BM
Full Time Job
UMG is in search of a Digital Marketing Specialist to be based in Bangkok.
To handle digital performance marketing and audience building in Thailand, including digital ad buys, reporting and analysis, engagement building and CRM management. The incumbent will drive local digital campaigns, social media strategy and CRM initiatives while working closely with the rest of the integrated marketing team. In this role you will also be accountable for creating content marketing initiatives to drive awareness and engagement for our artists to meet business objectives.
About this role:
Digital & CRM Strategy
• Develop and drive the digital marketing & CRM strategy in Thailand, working closely with the integrated marketing team to enhance the effectiveness of the digital ecosystem and influence over fans
• Gatekeeper of digital platforms and ensuring overall growth of digital marketing channels.
• End-to-end management of digital ad buys on platforms (not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, Google/YouTube and TikTok, from the planning, execution and performance analysis stages
• Work in tandem with the social media lead and content creation functions within the team to develop effective social media strategies that can reach our core audience effectively with the highest reach and engagement
• Manage CRM system to build audience data through innovative local acquisition campaigns and analyse fan sentiments & behaviour to unlock consumer insights
• Manage other CMS platforms within the Universal digital eco-system including contest-building platforms
• Accountable for delivering digital marketing KPIs and providing KPIs reports to regional.
• Periodically compile and report on effectiveness of marketing initiatives, campaigns and workflows.
• Identify, develop and drive new innovative technologies for creative campaigns and drive changes in processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of marketing e.g. mobile app collaborations, social performance monitoring / social listening
• Develop and execute KOL/influencer campaigns as part of the marketing mix
• Brainstorm with team members on original content format ideation and cross-platform content strategy.
• 3 years experience in a similar role, preferably from the music or entertainment fields
• Advanced understanding of digital platforms especially but not limited to:
• Facebook Business Manager
• Google Ads
• Google Analytics
• CMS Platforms (i.e. Wordpress, Squarespace etc.)
• CRM Platforms (i.e. Mailchimp, Salesforce, Hubspot etc.)
• Fluent in English
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.