Digital Marketing Manager, Bilingual
Universal Music GroupMiami Beach, FL
This was removed by the employer on 6/22/2020 5:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Digital Marketing Manager, Bilingual jobs in Miami Beach-FL
Search all Digital Marketing Manager, Bilingual postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Marketing Manager, Bilingual? Digital Marketing Manager, Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Interscope Geffen A&M Records (“IGA”) is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
How we LEAD:
We are hiring a Digital Marketing Product Manager to handle digital performance marketing and audience building, including digital ad buys, reporting and analysis, engagement building and CRM management. The incumbent will drive local digital campaigns, social media strategy and CRM initiatives while working closely with the rest of the marketing team focusing on US Latin and all Spanish speaking countries. Role will be based in Coral Gables, FL.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Provide digital and creative direction to frontline marketing team
• Advise on best practices based on data analytics across multiple platforms
• Drive marketing campaigns with detailed fan data analysis and targetable fan lists for targeted advertising
• Manage creation, build, edits of online properties (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, official website and other sites appropriate to artists)
• Develop 90-day plans, editorial calendars for content management purposes across online properties
Digital Innovation & CRM Strategy
• Identify, develop and drive new innovative technologies for creative campaigns and drive changes in processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of marketing e.g. mobile app collaborations, social performance monitoring / social listening
• Establish relationships with external partners to help drive innovation in content exposure
• Develop and execute influencer campaigns as part of the marketing mix
• Develop and drive the digital marketing & CRM strategy, working closely with the marketing team to enhance the effectiveness of the digital ecosystem and influence over fans
• End-to-end management of digital ad buys on platforms (not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, Google/YouTube and TikTok, from the planning, execution and performance analysis stages
• Work in tandem with the social media lead and content creation functions within the team to develop effective social media strategies that can reach our core audience effectively with the highest reach and engagement
• Manage CRM system to build audience data through innovative local acquisition campaigns and analyze fan sentiments & behavior to unlock consumer insights
Bring your VIBE:
• 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably from the music or entertainment fields
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Advanced understanding of digital platforms
• Expert, native user of social media platforms and familiarity with social media listening tools
• Basic proficiency in graphic designing and video editing skills (Adobe Creative Suite)
• Degree in Marketing or Business Studies
• Existing relationships with, and strategic understanding of online partners, especially Facebook, tiktok, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Snapchat, Flipagram.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.