Digital Marketing Executive
Universal Music GroupBangkok, BM
Full Time Job
About the role:
• Manage social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok.
• Work with the Marketing team about content development, topics, and opportunities.
• Manage online social media messaging and conversations.
• Provide Marketing team support in Digital marketing knowledge as needed.
• Monitor, capture and share interactivity regularly.
• Plan and schedule social media content for long and short-term objectives.
• Help develop visual content for images, video and messaging.
• Research and recommend trends, social channels and influencers.
• Create and manage digital ad campaign mainly Facebook Ads, also monitoring and optimization more efficiency
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (KPI).
• 1 years experience in a similar role, preferably from the music or entertainment fields
• Advanced understanding of digital platforms especially but not limited to:
• Facebook Business Manager
• Google Ads
• Google Analytics
• CMS Platforms (i.e. Wordpress, Squarespace etc.)
• CRM Platforms (i.e. Mailchimp, Salesforce, Hubspot etc.)
• Fluent in English
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.