Digital Marketing Coordinator
Universal Music GroupBrentwood, TN
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will support our artists and digital team to maximize all streaming activity, social engagement, and overall effectiveness of Capitol CMG artists and label brands to connect fans with our artists and music in meaningful ways.
How you'll CREATE:
• Provide ongoing support to the digital marketing team by assisting with online advertising campaigns, social media strategy, CRM management, and other ongoing digital initiatives.
• Drive social media and streaming engagement with best practices, innovative content ideas, strategic timelines and platform optimizations.
• Create and implement strategic plans for video content on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Snapchat and more.
• Develop and maintain key data points including social account growth, CRM data, outlet pitching, product links, and social influencers.
• Support digital and commercial teams to create promotional campaigns to drive overall music consumption
• Execute online advertising campaigns to drive streams, followers, engagement, and growth.
• Create engaging online experiences for fans through sweepstakes, games, websites, AR filters and more.
• Manage social media schedule email, and websites for company label accounts.
• Maintain department and platform best practices.
• Compiling monthly reports for budget, marketing, and analysis
• Assist in scheduling meetings and providing agendas along with other support as required
• Actively participate in team meetings, discussions, and planning activities.
• Other Duties as assigned.
Bring your VIBE:
• 2 years of relevant experience in label, concert promotion, artist management, PR, booking, or marketing agency
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Ability to thrive professionally and creatively within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Must be marketing minded and enjoy working in an innovative digital environment
• Music have proficient understanding of social media, streaming, and content platforms
• Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Photoshop
• Experience in Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Pro Tools, Google Adwords , HTML, CSS, and Facebook Business Manager a plus
• Understanding of music streaming and digital promotions
• Prefer 4-year college degree in marketing, business, or equivalent work history
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish
Under the Capitol Music Group umbrella of UMG, Capitol Christian Music Group is the market leader in the field of recorded music, distribution, and music publishing. Employing over 150 people, Capitol CMG provides a challenging and rewarding work environment characterized by a commitment to our staff, our artists and songwriters, one another, our customers and community service.