Digital Commercial Strategy Manager, Ingrooves Music
Universal Music GroupSingapore, SG
Full Time Job
THE ROLE: DIGITAL COMMERCIAL STRATEGY MANAGER, INGROOVES MUSIC
As a part of Universal Music Group, a t Ingrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today’s dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners. We develop state-of-the-art, cost-efficient, and scalable technology platforms. Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results. We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all the labels and artists with whom we work .
The successful candidate will be Ingrooves’ commercial representative for most of Southeast Asia. As a collaborative partner with Ingrooves’ Indonesian office, t he successful candidate will develop plans for and promote distributed music and video content to international and local music streaming services.
The candidate will manage our partner labels’ content in the Ingrooves system for the region, have a strong passion and knowledge of music and pop culture with excitement for independent label and artist development, be a creative strategist with a strong understanding of the opportunities in the digital retail landscape, have a wide range of industry contacts and help drive awareness for Ingrooves artists in the region.
• Manage day to day relationships with local and regional music streaming service offices , including marketing, management, operations and editorial
• Drive growth and revenue for Ingrooves’ distributed content in the region
• Work with the Ingrooves worldwide teams to create and execute global campaigns for label and artist projects from the region
• Manage label partners' priority release campaign logistics from inception through to analysis, working with other internal departments as necessary
• Implement Best Practices across all release campaigns
• Work to develop a strategic partnership with label partners to help guide distribution strategy
• Liaise with Ingrooves’ Engagement team to develop local and regional marketing partnerships and social media relationships
• Help d rive product adoption of Ingrooves’ technology platforms and services across the label roster
• Educate internal and external stakeholders on commercial and promotional activity within the region
• Provide insight on company branding and trade marketing opportunities within the market
• Significant experience within a label, distribution or management company working with labels, managers and artists
• Passionate about music discovery and a fan of multiple genres of music with the ability to represent Ingrooves in the marketplace
• Extensive knowledge and relationships in the independent music community
• Strong relationship builder, creative and resourceful at getting to the finish line
• Excellent customer service and relationship-building capability – always with a professional demeanor
• Experience sourcing, interpreting and presenting industry insights and analytics in the commercial process
• Articulate in written and oral communication
• Ability to maintain multiple project timelines with close attention to detail while being accountable and responsive
• Experience with top digital music services, social media applications, and digital music best practices
• Experience with digital retail distribution
• International music business experience a plus
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.