Junior Digital Campaign Manager
Universal Music GroupKings Cross, UK
Full Time Job
Job title: Junior Digital Campaign Manager
Responsible to: Head of Campaign Management
Location of work: 4 Pancras Square, Kings Cross
Music is Universal
It's the passionate and dedicated team at Universal Music UK who help make us Britain's leading music company. From A&R to finance, legal to digital, sales to marketing, Universal Music is the place to grow and develop your career within a truly commercial and innovative business that leads in everything it does.
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces, and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, including alternatives to the online form or to disclose a neurocognitive condition, please email [email protected]
The A Side: A Day in The Life
Universal Music UK is looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to join the FUSED ad operations team, playing a key role in the day to day management of digital advertising campaigns across our UK labels.
The ideal candidate should have comprehensive knowledge and experience of managing digital media campaigns across key social platforms & DSPs inc. Google Ads, DV360, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat & Amazon.
This role is unique in market and an exciting challenge for anyone looking to expand their existing knowledge of digital media buying. We need someone with an appetite and hunger to learn on the job – someone able to go out into market and spend time with vendors to bring back new thinking and ideas that will continue to push the boundaries of what we do.
They should be a team player at heart, organised, and a natural problem-solver. We are a digitally savvy business and we are looking for digitally savvy individuals to join our team.
The B Side: Skills & Experience
Be Operational & Analytical
• Building and managing digital media campaigns across demand side platforms and publisher partners including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Spotify, Snapchat, Google
• Quality assurance and troubleshooting across the full campaign set up; creative formats, delivery, tracking and reporting
• Optimisation, pacing and delivery to ensure campaigns are on track to deliver the allocated budget
• Working closely with data analysts & digital media planners to report performance and deliver campaigns in line with performance targets
• Account management responsibilities and escalating campaign issues to the labels & Head of Campaign Management as required.
• Acting as an optimisation expert for each buying platform used, and regularly advising labels of additional planning opportunities
• Working closely with wider business to ensure all internal processes (finance etc.) are functioning efficiently and as required
• A proven track record of executing and reporting on programmatic media campaigns
• Deep, cross-functional understanding of the digital media industry, including display, mobile and video environments
• Strong knowledge of a range of digital analytics / demand side platforms and their operations
• Experience of creating, troubleshooting and optimising private marketplace deals
• Numerate and able to quickly assimilate large amounts of information
• Interest in data mining combined with advanced Excel skills
• A dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic character, with strong interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Effective organisational skills, with the ability to work well within a fast-paced environment
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan available
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.