Digital Campaign Manager
Universal Music GroupLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Job title: Digital Campaign Manager
Responsible to: Head of Campaign Management
Location of work: 4PS, Kings Cross
The A Side: A Day in The Life
Universal Music Group is looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to take responsibility for day to day management of digital media campaigns, and for identifying opportunities to improve performance. The ideal candidate should have a decent understanding of the technology platforms involved in digital media buying. They should be a dynamic and organised problem-solver, who is eager to learn about developments in the media industry and best practice in campaign management and analytics technology.
The B Side: Skills & Experience
• Building and managing biddable media campaigns within demand side platforms and /or across partners such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Spotify and Snapchat.
• Monitoring pacing and delivery to ensure campaigns are on track to deliver the allocated budget.
• Working closely with data analyst & strategic planners to report performance and deliver campaigns in line with performance targets.
• Performing account management responsibilities and escalating campaign issues to the labels & Head of Campaign Management as required.
• Acting as an optimisation expert for each buying platform used, and regularly advising labels of additional planning opportunities.
• Any level of experience with executing & reporting on any / all digital media technology platforms.
• Knowledge of a range of digital analytics / demand side platforms and their operations.
• Numerate and able to quickly assimilate large amounts of information.
• Interest in data mining combined with decent Excel skills.
• A dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic character, with strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective organisational skills, with the ability to work well within a fast-paced environment.
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan available
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the
jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.
Music is Universal
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD and other forms of neurocognitive variation. We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, please email.