Data Analyst, Ecommerce
Universal Music GroupPhiladelphia, PA
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
UMG eCommerce is seeking a data analyst to solve complex business and reporting questions to support our e-commerce and marketing businesses. You will be responsible for writing queries, building reports, and identifying trends against large data sets. You will also oversee and help to maintain a pipeline of data from existing sources while working with an engineering team to develop the integration of new sources into our warehouse.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Write queries and build dashboards to analyze large, complex sets of data
• Oversee and help maintain large stores of data
• Develop and oversee a roadmap of new data sources to meet business needs
• Identify and interpret trends or patterns
• Build systems and processes to ensure the consistency and accuracy of data
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
Bring your VIBE:
• 1-3 years’ experience of relevant work experience in data analysis or related field. Experience within e-commerce.
• Proven working experience as a data analyst
• Proficient in SQL
• Understanding of data modeling and ETL frameworks
• Experience in e-commerce analytics
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Works well with a team
• Good with tight timelines and strict deadlines
• Motivated, takes initiative, and is looking to grow within the company
• Easily adjusts to shifting priorities
• Trustworthy with sensitive information
• Bachelor’s degree in data science, statistics, operations research, economics, computer science, or related field
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.