Universal Music GroupToronto, ON
Full Time Job
D2C COORDINATOR (12 MONTH CONTRACT)
JOB OPPORTUNITY – D2C COORDINATOR
(12 MONTH CONTRACT)
Closing Date: October 16, 2020
We are searching for creative, innovative and passionate people to join our team. If you love providing excellent service and got excited just thinking about joining this amazing organization, we would love to meet you!
The D2C Coordinator, Commercial Affairs , provides support to the D2C Team in the areas of administration, campaign execution and system operations. Key support roles include distribution and communication of information, data reporting & analysis, technical operation of front-end platforms and D2C product management.
• Initiate D2C product creation process for multi-system ingestion
• D2C stock & inventory management activities
• Reporting duties for local and international teams
• Manage inbound customer service inquiries and resolution assistance
• B uild relationships with domestic and international label teams
• Contribute to D2C campaign strategies and planning initiatives
gathering from international and loca l D2C teams
• Data Analysis
• Other duties as assigned
• P ost - secondary education preferred
• Knowledge of social media and current platforms of entertainment consumption
• Ability to quickly learn new systems a must
• Solid understanding of the e-commerce marketplace
• Strong technical abilities using the Shopify platform and Partner API solutions
• Google Analytics reporting with meaningful data insights
• Excellent Microsoft Excel, Office and PowerPoint skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and follow through
• Extremely organized with superior time management skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects and produce high-quality results under tight deadlines in a team environment
• Ability to work independently, take initiative and desire to optimize processes and efficiencies
• Ability to be proactive by identifying potential issues and taking action to rectify
• Experience with analytics, search engine and social media marketing
• Strong interest in music and pop culture
Please apply before October 16 , 20 20
Universal Music Canada is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion, and strongly welcomes and encourages applications from Indigenous Peoples, people of colour , women, persons with disabilities, people who are LGBTQ2S , and people from other diverse communities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Universal Music Canada is Canada's leading music company, engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content. Home to the most comprehensive catalogue of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMC is committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship in broadening opportunities for our artists on both the domestic and world stages as well as creating new experiences for fans.
Universal Music Canada is part of Universal Music Group, the world leader in music-based entertainment.