CRM Manager / Lead
Universal Music GroupSydney, NS
Full Time Job
We are Universal Music Australia (UMA), Part of The Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Universal Music Australia is looking to appoint a CRM Lead .
Audience development is a key priority globally for Universal Music Group, in this newly created role our CRM Lead will be accountable for developing the technology and human capabilities that underpin Universal Music Australia's ability to grow and engage our known Audiences.
This includes the planning and execut ion of strategies to drive acquisition, retention and engagement within our audience databases . Act ing as an advocate for direct to consumer engagement and communication, the CRM Lead champions the power of direct to consumer engagement strategies and its impact on revenue .
• Owns UMAs CRM strategy to drive acquisition, retention and loyalty programmes to grow our first-party audiences
• Works with our Labels, internal marketing and sales teams to ensure that all aspects of UMA's digital customer journey are functioning to drive maximum value from these audiences.
• Collaborates closely with international teams to seek opportunities for collaboration on international marketing campaigns, leveraging the use of local and international databases.
• With input from the Insights and Strategy teams, the CRM Lead identifies key segments of the database and works to ensure these segments are available for use by Marketing teams for targeted Marketing activity in their campaigns
• A nalyses customer behaviour and interactions with direct communications to gain a complete understanding of consumer journeys and interactions with Universal Music Australia brands, identifying opportunities to maximise engagement and commercial value.
• Provides frequent summary and campaign level reporting and analysis to the marketers and labels , indicating performance and opportunities for improvement.
• O versees the CRM platform set up, seeking opportunities to optimize with automation where possible .
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Experience and exposure in online D2C (direct to consumer) environment.
• Excellent time management and project management skills, ability to juggle many priorities at once.
• Demonstrated experience managing campaigns through full end to end process.
• Strong understanding of customer database management tactics including database maintenance and cleaning, retention strategies and acquisition / growth strategies.
• Experienced in marketing automation based on customer behaviour and interactions
• Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate at a senior level
• Experience using Email software to engaging audiences (Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Bronto, Dotmailer, Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
• Strong understanding of Google Analytics and ability to integrate direct communication campaigns in a trackable way.
• Strong understanding of data security , privacy and direct marketing regulations
We are passionate people with smart ideas and work with some of the most successful, innovative, timeless and respected artists of all time, continuing to grow their audiences and keep the world listening.
If you love this space, think you have what it takes, come help make a difference, we would like to hear from you.