Universal Music GroupHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/30/2021 1:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Creative Producer jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Creative Producer postings
Full Time Job
Based at the iconic Capitol Tower in the heart of Hollywood, Capitol Music Group is home to some of the best-known labels in modern music; encompassing the jazz icons of Blue Note, Capitol’s generations of pop stars, and the legendary recording of Motown to name but a few. We produce, distribute and promote some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the industry. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join an organization on the cutting edge of the modern music business and, as part of Universal Music Group, a chance to be part of the world’s leading Music Company.
Capitol is currently looking for a creative producer to join the team.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Lead, establish and nurture overall creative direction, vision and visual identity for specifically assigned roster of artists and projects
• Create imagery that conveys the emotion and message of an artist’s musical and sonic output.
• Primary focus is to lead discussion with artists, management A&R and marketing to help define, create, develop and amplify the overall creative vision to accompany each artist’s musical output
• Responsible for driving and maintaining a cohesive look and feel of a project that results in a consistent through-line across all visual content output including artwork, videos, short form digital content, release campaign/marketing/advertising collateral, and long form content, and is properly aligned with the overall creative vision established for the project.
• Works closely with artist and core artist team to ensure there is creative alignment with musical output, live performances and project release strategy
• Work with marketing directors and core artist team to generate creative ideas and run point on ideation for marketing and release campaign strategy and tactics
• Work closely with Creative Services and/or third party partners to oversee and run point on execution of visual content creation.
• Must have some capability and skill set to assist and contribute execution of creative content (e.g., digital ads designs, graphic design, short form content capture, etc).
• Help to define creative vision for advertising campaigns and marketing messages
• Participate in all core team meetings to stay across multiple artist campaign phases and help to drive marketing tactics from creative perspective.
• Work with Creative Services team to assist in hiring and managing freelance and full time members of creative team
• Establish budgets and timelines and ensure execution of creative work stays within budget and that goals and deadlines are met
Bring your VIBE:
• At least 5 years of creative producing project management experience across creative content development production.
• Diverse experience producing everything from events to websites to content shoots.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with technical, non-technical, and executive audiences.
• Ability to lead efficient meetings and conversations; guiding a group or team members towards agreed upon objectives even under difficult circumstances.
• The skills to adjust delivery approach, language and level of detail to meet audience needs.
• Ability to evaluate from multiple viewpoints and balance needs with constraints.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Ability to anticipate needs, weigh the potential outcomes of choices and balance needs with constraints.
• Ability to objectively assess process and recommend improvements as well as practical experience implementing improvements.
• Strong self management skills; must be comfortable with competing priorities and little supervisory input.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Winter Break”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.