Creative Operations Coordinator
Universal Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/3/2023 2:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Creative Operations Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Creative Operations Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Interscope Geffen A&M Records (''IGA'') is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
IGA is seeking an organized Creative Operations Coordinator to join their team! You will report to the SVP of Finance, Creative and support the creative team as outlined below.
How you'll CREATE:
• Provide administrative support to Creative team for video productions, photoshoots and artwork
• Work closely with Financial Operations (Accounts Payable) to complete vendor setups and process time sensitive payments to third party vendors and artist / management teams
• Track budgets and budget approvals
• Coordinate collection of production / talent agreements and work with Business Affairs and Creative if changes are required to standard agreements
• Assist with collection of information for shoots as required
• Archive final assets (hard drives / files / elements), agreements and any other wrap information
• Contribute as a member of the Creative and Creative Operations teams to ensure group success
Bring your VIBE:
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize based on evolving workload
• Ability to organize and establish administrative procedures and work under pressure
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, including adaptability, personal effectiveness, and the ability to establish quick rapport
• Ability to build positive relationships with others and take direction when need be
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
• Experience with Microsoft Office products
• Interest in creative field is helpful, but not required
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, Two (2) paid weeks for ''Winter Break'' season, Wellness Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Category:Finance & Accounting