Creative Marketing Specialist
Universal Music GroupManila, MM
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2021 5:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Creative Marketing Specialist jobs in Manila-MM
Search all Creative Marketing Specialist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative Marketing Specialist? Creative Marketing Specialist (1 year contract)
We are in search of a Creative Marketing Specialist to be based in Manila.
The successful candidate will support the creation of promotional tools for online and offline marketing campaigns.
About this role
• Conceptualize new creatives for social content push such as weekly New Music highlight, Instagram feed content, and other innovative outputs for International releases. Pitch for these new ideas at least 2x a month.
• Deliver daily creative requests from the label heads for events, in-platform ad creatives, OOH ads, social content, presentation designs, and other marketing materials.
• Monthly highlights of their localized creative outputs for the International Team.
• Create YouTube content to populate videos on our channel including UGC lyric videos, TikTok Video compilations, Top Hits songs compilation, Artist Highlights (frontline catalogue).
• Assist in monitoring social trends that will push new content for International artists, work closely with the Sr. Executive, Digital Marketing.
• Assist in growing the TikTok influencers list, based on the trends and viral videos for our International releases and artists.
• At least 2 years experience in the digital, creative and online field.
• Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite including video editing and motion graphic design.
• Able to build effective stakeholder relationships.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English.
• Advanced project management skills, problem solving ability and highly organized.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.