Creative & Editorial Coordinator
Universal Music GroupSydney, NS
This was removed by the employer on 3/3/2021 2:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Creative & Editorial Coordinator jobs in Sydney-NS
Search all Creative & Editorial Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative & Editorial Coordinator? Creative & Editorial Coordinator (6 month Contract)
We are Universal Music Australia (UMA), p art of The Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters. We produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Universal Music Australia is looking to appoint a Creative & E ditorial Coordinator ( 6-month Contract) to be part of our International Artist Development team .
Our Creative & Editorial Coordinator will provide content creation support and administrative to the immediate team and assigned UMA Artist Development colleagues .
The ideal candidate is someone who passionate about the ever-changing Media Landscape in Music and highly skilled in Adobe Editing Suite.
• Create marketing assets (video, audio, social, outdoor, print) for advertising and promotional purposes
• Assistance in Realising the value of Universal Music Australia's repertoire to deliver commercial, promotional and Artist Development outcomes.
• Raising of purchase orders as required for the division.
• Liaise & coordinate with o/s labels and International artist campaigns
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• 2 years' in content, media, marketing or equivalent professional experience
• Proficiency in using Adobe editing suites
• Graphic – Photoshop (Essential), Illustrator, After Effects
• Video - Premiere Pro ( Essential ) / Final Cut Pro
• Sample of your previous Creative work, both Graphic and Video .
• S trong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to think creatively and strategically while working to tight deadlines.
We are a passionate team with smart ideas and work with some of the most successful, innovative, and respected artists. If think you have what it takes, we'd love to hear from you.
Follow us on socials at [email protected] for exclusive events, artist and music releases, and career opportunities.
• https://www.linkedin.com/company/universal-music-australasia This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.