Coordinator, Umg Ecommerce & Label Services
Universal Music GroupNashville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 9/14/2020 11:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Coordinator, Umg Ecommerce & Label Services jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Coordinator, Umg Ecommerce & Label Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Umg Ecommerce & Label Services? How we LEAD:
Merchandise and commerce are becoming part of the fabric of music culture. For artists, it’s a way to develop and further articulate their brand. For fans, it’s another pathway to connecting with an artist and the culture they represent.
UMG is looking for an eCommerce Coordinator to join our eCommerce group, sitting in a cross-functional team dedicated to supporting UMG Nashville’s eCommerce initiatives. The eCommerce Coordinator will work closely with a dedicated eCommerce lead and their teammates to help organize and coordinate the operations and logistics needed to successfully execute new direct-to-consumer programs revolving around artist activity and key events. They will support the eCommerce lead in coordinating with various internal and external departments to ensure that all necessary operational components are aligned for the launch and maintenance of eCommerce programs including store campaigns, CRM and fan acquisition campaigns, VIP ticketing programs, and more. Ideal candidates are highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, can thrive in a fast-paced environment, and can juggle the coordination of information for many different cross-functional teams.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Compile and track necessary logistical information for new product/program launches (SKUs, product titles, product descriptions, etc.)
• Organize, project-manage, and liaise with multiple cross-functional team members including Marketing, Creative, Production, and Store Management to ensure deadlines to meet launch dates
• Manage “staging links” and comments/amendments to ensure timely program launches
• Manage marketing assets for approval/amendment
• Perform regular QA checks on active web stores to ensure proper shop functionality, marketing copy, and merchandising
• Report on sales and marketing data to all relevant parties (label, manager etc) around high profile program activity
• Order music and merchandise product when necessary
• Monitor order progress and shipment tracking of music and merchandise orders for on-time delivery for eCommerce, VIP and tour needs
• Source and traffic digital music files for campaign fulfillment
• Work with store managers and internal team to ensure Soundscan reporting weekly
• Regular checks on active web stores to ensure that they are functioning properly, that messaging/pricing is accurate in product descriptions and banners, and that items are merchandised in logical sequence depending on various factors.
• Create tracked URLs for digital marketing campaigns and help analyze source traffic via Google Analytics
• Monitor social activity to identify any potential issues arising from D2C products/offerings
• Submit comp requests
• Assist in the creation of eCommerce pitches and product/marketing presentations that are to be delivered to brand managers and artist managers.
• Assist with timely passing of information to other territories for the creation of international stores and programs as well as product shipment tracking
• Assist finance team in reconciling store suspense
• Submit and track invoices for timely payment to vendors
• General admin including meeting scheduling, expense reports, occasional travel booking
Bring your VIBE:
• 1-2 years of relevant internship or full-time work experience, preferably in music & entertainment or eCommerce
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
• Meticulous attention to detail and follow-through
• Extremely organized with superior time management skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize under tight schedules while maintaining production of high-quality work
• Self-accountability to follow-through with proper consistent updates to stakeholders
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google docs
• Experience with Shopify preferred
• Photoshop skills preferred
• Experience using Monday.com is a major plus
• Strong interest in learning more about eCommerce and eCommerce Marketing
• BA degree in related field preferred
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.