Universal Music GroupNashville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 4/10/2023 11:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, Promotion jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Coordinator, Promotion postings
Full Time Job
Universal Music Group Nashville consists of Capitol Records Nashville, EMI Records Nashville, MCA Nashville and Mercury Nashville. Reading like a ''who's who'' of Music Row, the combined rosters include Adam Hambrick, Alan Jackson, Billy Currington, Brandon Lay, Brothers Osborne, Carrie Underwood, Caylee Hammack, CB30, Chris Stapleton, Clare Dunn, Darius Rucker, Dierks Bentley, Eric Church, Gary Allan, George Strait, Hootie & The Blowfish, Jon Langston, Jon Pardi, Jordan Davis, Josh Turner, Kacey Musgraves, Kassi Ashton, Keith Urban, Kip Moore, Kylie Morgan, Lauren Alaina, Little Big Town, Luke Bryan, Maddie & Tae, Mickey Guyton, Parker McCollum, Sam Hunt, Shania Twain, Travis Denning and Vince Gill.
How we LEAD:
UMG Nashville is seeking a Coordinator of Promotion. This position provides administrative and project support to the Promotion Team.
How you'll CREATE:
• Support field and in-office staff with their daily requests and activities in relation to all radio promotions including budgeting and travel.
• Generate, supply and update reports as needed.
• Complete travel booking and expense reports for all National Promotion team members.
• Collaborate with team members for planning and execution of all conferences and events.
• Act as primary liaison with all non-reporting radio stations for local contests and promotions.
• Support all regions of the country with tracking calls made to all reporters as needed.
• Manage with excellence and cooperatively work with Senior Leaders to create promotional plans and events for all artists.
• Promote new and current singles through radio station contacts and relationship building.
• Implement on air promotions for assigned artists in relation to specific priorities.
• Contribute to the radio promotion of priority artists as it relates to owned and distributed labels.
• Some travel required to cover shows and other offsite functions for regional reps as needed.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bring your VIBE:
• Team first mentality
• Extreme attention to detail
• Proactive, organized and problem solution oriented
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Ability to manage multiple tasks while producing excellent results
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
• Degree in related field or equivalent experience
No relocation assistance is available.
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish