Universal Music GroupHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Capitol Music Group (CMG) is comprised of Capitol Records, Virgin Records, Motown, Blue Note Records, Astralwerks, Harvest Records, Capitol Christian Music Group, Priority Records and Deep Well Records, as well as Capitol Studios and CMG’s Independent label services and distribution division, Caroline. Capitol Music Group is based in Hollywood, California in the iconic Capitol Records Tower.
What Bandmember Are You?
This role will provide administrative support for the Promotion Department and be responsible for curating and managing the department’s social media presence.
• Provide administrative support to the SVP of Rock Formats, SVP of Adult Formats and VP of Top 40.
• Heavy phones, calendar maintenance, book travel
• Book meetings/boardrooms/schedule outside meetings (reservations, etc.)
• Process expense reports
• Pull daily custom Mediabase and BDS airplay reports
• Pull sales reports using Music Connect 2.0 and UM-X Suite.
• Collect weekly airplay additions from all promotion format heads
• Coordinate department ticket buys and guest lists
• Arrange contest winner travel
• Create email blasts using Keynote and MailChimp
• Create web advertisements and one sheets
• Managing department’s social media presence
• Coordinate artist/radio social media campaigns
• Maintain music library and artist assets
• Encode music in Mediabase and BDS for spin tracking
• Mass mailing
How You Will Rock Your Role:
• 1-2 years of administrative assistant experience
• Must have excellent writing, spelling and typing skills
• Strong time management/organizational skills
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite
• Advanced experience across all major social media platforms
• Intermediate skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Keynote
• Tech-savvy and a quick learner
• Detail oriented/strong ability to multi-task
• Calm and grounded, but assertive when needed
• Able to comfortably converse with all types of people within and outside the company
• Good relationship building skills
• Degree qualified or equivalent experience
What’s in it For You?
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.