Universal Music GroupHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
This role will provide administrative support for the Promotion Department and be responsible for curating and managing the department’s social media presence.
• Administrative Support
• Provide administrative support to the SVP of Rock Formats, SVP of Adult Formats and VP of Top 40.
• Heavy phones, calendar maintenance, book travel
• Book meetings/boardrooms/schedule outside meetings (reservations, etc.)
• Process expense reports
• Pull daily custom Mediabase and BDS airplay reports
• Pull sales reports using Music Connect 2.0 and UM-X Suite.
• Collect weekly airplay additions from all promotion format heads
• Coordinate department ticket buys and guest lists
• Arrange contest winner travel
• Create email blasts using Keynote and MailChimp
• Create web advertisements and one sheets
• Managing department’s social media presence
• Coordinate artist/radio social media campaigns
• Maintain music library and artist assets
• Encode music in Mediabase and BDS for spin tracking
• Mass mailing
• Must have excellent writing, spelling and typing skills
• Strong time management/organizational skills
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite
• Advanced experience across all major social media platforms
• Intermediate skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Keynote
• Quick learner
• Detail oriented/strong ability to multi-task
• Calm and grounded, but assertive when needed
• Able to comfortably converse with all types of people within and outside the company
• Good relationship building skills
• 1-2 years of administrative assistant experience
• Degree qualified or equivalent experience
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.