Coordinator, Pop / Rock Marketing-Interscope
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/10/2021 12:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, Pop / Rock Marketing-Interscope jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Coordinator, Pop / Rock Marketing-Interscope postings
Full Time Job
Interscope Geffen A&M Records (''IGA'') is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
How we LEAD:
Interscope Records is presently seeking a Coordinator, Marketing in the company's Santa Monica, CA location. The ideal candidate will have music or major label experience and have experience supporting a high-level executive with discretion and confidentiality. Must be very efficient and highly attuned to the smallest of details. Multi-tasking and working on tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment is crucial. No task is too small and no challenge too great.
How you'll CREATE:
• Provide support to senior members of the Marketing team
• Involvement in the creation and distribution of marketing materials and information across a large roster of projects, internally and externally
• Use a variety of internal and external systems to compile weekly artist consumption, social and radio data to distribute to artist teams
• Assist with creation of artist one-sheets, flyers, billboards, ad-assets and any other project-related documents, printed and digital
• Attend and recap marketing meetings and team calls, learning how the business moves internally and developing marketing expertise that can lead to upward mobility within the department and/or across the label
• Observation of campaigns with an opportunity to ask questions and make informed suggestions in the course of a particular campaign
• Arrange meetings and conference calls, manage day to day calendars
• Book and process travel and expenses; manage vendor relations and payments
• Attend artist shows & special events
Bring your VIBE:
• 1-2 years of administrative experience; entertainment experience preferred
• Experience in and passion for Marketing, preferably in the music industry
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop required
• Ability to interact comfortably and professionally with artists and managers
• Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful. Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
• Flexible – be able to adjust to changing priorities and to multi-task and manage time effectively under high pressure and speed
• Great social and interpersonal skills; ability to work well with others
• Strong administrative and organizational skills
• Degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Winter Break'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.