Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Universal Music Enterprises ( UMe ), a division of the Universal Music Group (UMG). UMe is the centralized catalog marketing division for the Universal Music Group, the world's largest music company. UMe spearheads marketing, sales, licensing, and ancillary exploitation for the world's largest music catalog, whose brands and assets include the world's greatest recording artists.
How we LEAD:?
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to provide support to the SVP of Marketing and general day-to-day office work. This position is responsible for assisting the department in marketing activities surrounding our releases including budget management, processing marketing department-related invoices, and routing of key marketing information.?The position also provides other departmental support, including booking travel, routing vendor contracts, and assisting SVP of Marketing with phones, calendar and expenses.
How you'll CREATE:
• Support of product managers in the execution of marketing plans and strategy
• Coordination of company ticket buys, tracking, distribution and payment.
• Submit and monitor art or video requests to completion for any marketing assets needed (invites, posters, pseudo videos, etc.)
• Create and update all one-sheets, timelines, quote sheets, and any other project-related documents
• Collect and organize all artist assets (photos, artwork, logos, music, bio, etc.
• Assist with content creation when covering events and social accounts.
• Assisting the Commercial department in New Release Book set up
• Video asset ordering and video house vendor relations
• Internal trafficking of video assets
• Support of core catalog initiatives
• Shipping coordination
• Merch sourcing and ordering
• Tour Marketing
• Coordinating marketing tools and assets for campaigns
• Preorder set up support with Commercial partners.
- Bring your VIBE:
• 1 - 3 years of experience in office administrative capacity (the music marketing industry preferred)
• Experience working with Microsoft Word - Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Proficiency in Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere) preferred
• BS/BA (Business Administration or Marketing preferred)
• Ability to communicate with various roles within company
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical approach to problem-solving
• Must be self-directed and extremely well organized.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to work under time constraints.
• Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities.
• Ability to keep information confidential.
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish
Job Category:Marketing, Streaming & Digital Media
The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job. All candidates are encouraged to apply.
$33,700.00 - 51,590.00 per year