Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/29/2022 2:53:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, Marketing jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Coordinator, Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Universal Music Enterprises (UMe) is the centralized U.S. catalog entity for the Universal Music Group. Working closely in concert with all of the company’s record labels, UMe provides a global frontline approach to catalog management, a concentration of resources, a greater emphasis on strategic marketing initiatives and opportunities in new and emerging technologies.
How we LEAD:
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to provide support to the SVP of Marketing and general day-to-day office work. This position is responsible for assisting the department in marketing activities surrounding our releases including budget management, processing marketing department-related invoices, and routing of key marketing information. The position also provides other departmental support, including booking travel, routing vendor contracts, and assisting SVP of Marketing with phones, calendar and expenses.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Support of product managers in the execution of marketing plans and strategy
• Coordination of company tracking, distribution and payment.
• Submit and monitor art or video requests to completion for any marketing assets needed (invites, posters, pseudo videos, etc.)
• Create and update marketing decks, timelines, one sheet - marketing document assets
• Collect and organize all artist assets (photos, artwork, logos, music, bio, etc.)
• Assist with content creation when covering events and social accounts.
• Assisting the Commercial department in New Release Book set up
• Video asset ordering and video house vendor relations
• Internal trafficking of video assets
• Support of core catalog initiatives
• Shipping coordination
• Merch sourcing and ordering
• Coordinating marketing tools and assets for campaigns
• Preorder set up support with Commercial partners
• Support and manage budget / PO creation
• Management of e-gratis systems / ordering
Bring your VIBE:
• 1 - 3 years of experience in office administrative capacity (the music marketing industry preferred)
• Experience working with Microsoft Word - Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Proficiency in Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere) preferred
• BS/BA (Business Administration or Marketing preferred)
• Ability to communicate with various roles within company
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical approach to problem-solving
• Must be self-directed and extremely well organized.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to work under time constraints.
• Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities.
• Ability to keep information confidential.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching
• Flexible Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays, 2 week “Winter Break” & Wellness Fridays (year-round)
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service)
• Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved ones
• Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.