Coordinator, Label Partnerships
Universal Music GroupToronto, ON
This was removed by the employer on 10/21/2021 3:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, Label Partnerships jobs in Toronto-ON
Search all Coordinator, Label Partnerships postings
Full Time Job
JOB OPPORTUNITY – COORDINATOR , LABEL PARTNERSHIPS
(12 MONTH CONTRACT)
Closing Date: October 21, 2021
The UMC team is currently working from home due to the global pandemic and plans on going back into the office in 2021. You must be comfortable working in a virtual/remote environment.
Universal Music Canada is Canada's leading music company, engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content. Home to the most comprehensive catalogue of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMC is committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship in broadening opportunities for our artists on both the domestic and world stages as well as creating new experiences for fans.
Universal Music Canada is part of Universal Music Group, the world leader in music-based entertainment.
We are searching for passionate people to join our team. If you love music and got excited just thinking about joining this amazing organization, we would love to meet you!
Reporting to the Director , Label Partnerships , this role will provide support to the Label Partnerships department and will contribute to a positive work environment with an emphasis on a 'team' concept. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, detail- oriented and energetic individual with a passion for music.
• Assist the Label Partnerships team with day to day tasks, working with both external label teams and internal departments
• Coordinate and maintain digital and physical release schedules
• Coordinate sales sheets and physical stock requests
• Perform weekly digital store checks, create featuring reports
• Draft and distribute various updates, manage internal/external communications
• Handle administrative duties such as product set-up, processing invoices, ad campaign logistics, gathering assets, maintaining distro lists procedural documents, event planning and more
• Create various sales and grant reports, analyze data from various internal and external reporting systems
• Build and maintain relationships with label partners
• Assist with various special projects
• Other duties as assigned
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to multi-task many on-going projects in a high paced environment
• Motivated individual with a proactive, self-starter attitude
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Ability to problem solve and react in time-sensitive situations
• Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
• Knowledge of today's top digital music platforms and social media outlets
• Availability to attend various events on weekends and evenings
• Ability to work and think clearly in a loud environment
• Previous experience at a label an asset
• Passion for music and the music industry
Please apply before October 21, 2021
Universal Music Canada is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion, and strongly welcomes and encourages applications from Indigenous Peoples, black people, people of colour , women, persons with disabilities, people who are LGBTQIAS , and people from other diverse communities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.