Coordinator, Label Operations
Universal Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/3/2023 2:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, Label Operations jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Label Operations postings
Full Time Job
The Coordinator, Label Operations provides support to the CMG Label Operations Team by providing assistance with day-to-day Production tasks. Key support roles include scheduling and delivering releases, coordinating parts orders for audio uploads, communicating and managing deadlines, submitting video clearance requests, and assisting the team with various Production duties.
• Schedule and update releases in Digital Supply Chain for Senior Director, Label Operations
• Deliver digital products (singles, EPs, albums, videos, ringtones) via Release Workspace for Senior Director
• Review digital release templates in the Digital Supply Chain for accurate deadlines
• Work with the Video Production team to confirm deadlines and follow up on videos and screen captures
• Assist Senior Director with all digital audio and video releases across Capitol Music Group labels
• Coordinate parts orders for audio uploads with Universal Mastering Studios for Production team
• Coordinate with UMG Royalties & Copyright department on video clearance requests for Senior Director and team
• Responsible for submitting move map requests for new digital products releasing via the various CMG labels
• Coordinate with A&R/Admin, Creative, and Marketing teams to help chase outstanding assets
• Liaison with A&R/Admin and Business Affairs departments on pending audio and artwork clearances
• Responsible for applying and releasing holds in Release Workspace for metadata and asset updates
• Communicate rushes and product updates with Capitol, Virgin, and UMG Commercial and Digital Ops teams
• Responsible for providing batch IDs to Digital Marketing teams to track audio and video product deliveries
• Work with the GRS team to get rights setup for digital products in DiGS and Release Workspace
• Extreme attention to detail
• Logistically minded, extremely organized
• Time management, plans the timing of tasks to always meet set objectives
• Some direction and monitoring is required to support the organization and structure
• Attends training when required
• Follows relevant workflow and business processes
• Is developing an understanding of different organizational departments and functions
• Volunteers and ''pitches in'' to help other team members who are under pressure.
• Participates in wider business initiatives and projects when asked
• Strong organizational, administrative and analytical skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Previous record label experience preferred but not required
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Basic Photoshop, InDesign experience a plus
• Comfortable with data heavy projects
• Degree preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• • Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish
Job Category:Business Strategy & Operations
The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job. All candidates are encouraged to apply.