Coordinator, In-House Production
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Interscope Geffen A&M Records (“IGA”) is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
We are currently seeking an entry-level/junior creative. This In-House Production Coordinator will bring design and creative expertise to projects across the IGA roster.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Support the creative department in graphic design needs and video editing requests
• Design various marketing materials (posters, flyers, invites, single art, etc.)
• Hit tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
• Manage retouching process and retouching budgets
• Handle post-production assignments as requests within the department to free up senior team members
• Turn around projects on a tight deadline
Bring your VIBE:
• Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Microsoft Office
• Solid design skills and basic expertise in Mac design programs
• Interest in photography, graphic design, fashion, music, pop culture and have a high taste level
• Exceptional eye for details
• Amazing communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to build positive relationships with others and take direction when need be
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well with others
• Video editing software a plus
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.