Coordinator, Global Environmental Social & Governance
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/21/2021 5:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, Global Environmental Social & Governance jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Coordinator, Global Environmental Social & Governance postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Global Environmental Social & Governance?
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Global Environmental Social & Governance (ESG)
We are UMG, Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute, and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
We are currently seeking an exceptional, passionate person to join the ESG team as our Coordinator of Global ESG, Strategy, Operations & Reporting. This position reports to the SVP. The role needs a trustworthy, highly driven, media savvy individual passionate about ESG. The ideal candidate possesses a background in analytics or finance.
How you’ll CREATE:
• This role will handle sensitive and highly confidential information. Trustworthiness is essential with high emotional intelligence and ability to build relationships a major plus.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong bias for planning ahead and on-time execution.
• Strong analytical background, comfort with complex data-oriented products & structured problem-solving capabilities.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to present and communicate cross functionally.
• Flexibility and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
• Be the ESG team’s ally and metronome
• Work closely with the SVP on day to day administration and calendar management
• Own, create and maintain com team project boards and keep the team on task
• Own team productivity tools, develop and help the team adopt best practice workflows
• Own team calendar and proactively liaise with internal/external stakeholders for scheduling
• Own team meeting agendas and minutes with prompt distribution, meticulous archive management and task scheduling
• Own in person (as needed and permitted) meeting/event scheduling including materials preparation, bookings, meal planning, catering
• Maintain records of financial commitments including proposals, invoices, travel expenses and expense reports
• Internal/External research on ESG topics for the team to assist with stakeholder engagement, reporting, benchmarking, and best practices
• Support ongoing data collection efforts
• Support ESG system implementation, data migration, proof of concept
• Co-develop system training materials, maintain wiki page training content
• Stakeholder outreach including program info sessions and system training
• Support stakeholder initiatives such as employee-led Green Teams, PAC, ERGs as well as label and regional OpCo target execution efforts
• Support global and granular reporting included but not limited to business unit, cost center, geography, department, staff et. al. and
• Support development of climate response content for internal/external stakeholders
• Support board and investor ESG reporting of ESG including materials, visualizations, and presentations
• Support reporting for ESG goal/target measurement
• Support drafting the ESG content of corporate reports and registration documents as well as responses to shareholders, internal partners, and other public facing materials
• Effectively engage with key cross functional partners (including Business Affairs, People Inclusion & Culture, Supply Chain, Public Policy, Communications, et al.) to:
• Raise awareness of ESG commitments and progress to stakeholders, including the investment community
• Support content development for ESG portion of the IR website, working with internal partners to build out and refresh content
• Support content review process for board and shareholder reporting
Bring your VIBE:
• 3 years relevant experience
• Experience in a media or music company, preferred
• BA/BS degree in Communications, Finance, Data Analytics
• Intermediate or Advanced skills with the following applications:
• Workflow Tools: Monday.com, Teams
• MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneDrive
• Adobe Design Suite
• G Suite
• Content and website management (WordPress, Squarespace, GoDaddy)
• Marketing platforms (Mailchimp, Contact Monkey, Constant Contact, Flo-Desk)
• Social | Digital Marketing
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.