Coordinator, Digital Media Design
Universal Music GroupHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Based at the iconic Capitol Tower in the heart of Hollywood, Capitol Music Group is home to some of the best-known labels in modern music; encompassing the jazz icons of Blue Note and Capitol’s generations of pop stars, to name a few. We produce, distribute and promote some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the industry. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join an organization on the cutting edge of the modern music business and, as part of Universal Music Group, a chance to be part of the world’s leading Music Company.
The Digital Media Design Coordinator will work with the CMG Marketing teams to produce a consistent flow of high-quality digital, social, and advertising content to promote and market releases. This position is responsible to liaise, plan, create, and deliver content in a timely manner through a defined workflow. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the social and advertising landscape and the evolving trends of creative digital content.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Produce dynamic static and short-form visuals with clear narrative and messaging to engage viewers, entice followers and grow client’s audience
• Collaborate with CMG digital marketing leads to deliver social assets & creative asset packs to be used in the pre-launch and launch strategy of an artist release
• Work with the media buying team to conceptualize and innovate content that is visually appealing to increase engagement on ads to drive music consumption and discovery
• Work closely across all CMG creative teams to ensure creative is consistent across all verticals to maintain the highest level of quality
• Work across teams to define the content schedule based on strategic company priorities
• Deliver innovative design and creative ideas to push the boundaries of digital content
Bring your VIBE:
• 1-3 years’ experience as a content creator for social and digital platforms
• Experience and expertise in all or most of the following tools—Photoshop, Illustrator, Design, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, After Effects, and Motion
• Incredible attention to detail, consistency, and style
• General HTML and CSS understanding or experience with Wordpress CMS a nice to have
• Outstanding communication and ability to work across departments while managing multiple projects
• Vast knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, as well as staying ahead of the curve on social and digital trends
• A positive approach to work, focusing on getting things done and finding solutions
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.