Coordinator, Digital Media Design
Universal Music GroupHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/24/2020 7:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, Digital Media Design jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Coordinator, Digital Media Design postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Digital Media Design? Description
Based at the iconic Capitol Tower in the heart of Hollywood, Capitol Music Group is home to some of the best-known labels in modern music; encompassing the jazz icons of Blue Note, Capitol’s generations of pop stars, and the legendary recording of Motown to name but a few. We produce, distribute and promote some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the industry. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join an organization on the cutting edge of the modern music business and, as part of Universal Music Group, a chance to be part of the world’s leading Music Company.
How we LEAD:
The Digital Media Design Coordinator will work with the CMG Marketing teams to produce a consistent flow of high-quality digital, social, and advertising content to promote and market releases. This position is responsible to liaise, plan, create, and deliver content in a timely manner through a defined workflow. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the social and advertising landscape and the evolving trends of creative digital content.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Produce dynamic static and short-form visuals with clear narrative and messaging to engage viewers, entice followers and grow client’s audience
• Collaborate with CMG digital marketing leads to deliver social assets & creative asset packs to be used in the pre-launch and launch strategy of an artist release
• Work with the media buying team to conceptualize and innovate content that is visually appealing to increase engagement on ads to drive music consumption and discovery
• Work closely across all CMG creative teams to ensure creative is consistent across all verticals to maintain the highest level of quality
• Work across teams to define the content schedule based on strategic company priorities
• Deliver innovative design and creative ideas to push the boundaries of digital content
Bring your VIBE:
• 1-3 years’ experience as a content creator for social and digital platforms
• Experience and expertise in all or most of the following tools—Photoshop, Illustrator, Design, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, After Effects, and Motion
• Incredible attention to detail, consistency, and style
• General HTML and CSS understanding or experience with Wordpress CMS a nice to have
• Outstanding communication and ability to work across departments while managing multiple projects
• Vast knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, as well as staying ahead of the curve on social and digital trends
• A positive approach to work, focusing on getting things done and finding solutions
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.