Coordinator, Digital Marketing
Universal Music GroupNashville, TN
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
UMG is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator in the company’s Nashville location.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Coordinate meetings and correspondence with internal teams and third-party partners
• Coordinate meetings and correspondence with central services and legal for the labels, artists and brand partners
• Help facilitate contracts, relationships and activities of third-party companies and individuals
• Oversee video processes and system uploads for streaming partners
• Operate as a liaison with the research and reporting department to track and provide campaign analytics to digital marketing team
• Build and manage the Weekly Digital Report including weekly artist analytics reports.
• Help manage reporting setup with the UMG Nashville ad buying team
• Process department invoices and expense reports as the main liaison with accounts payable
• Book travel for artists, contest winners and staff on an as-needed basis
• Control the process of hiring and managing interns each school semester
• Manage artist accounts and logins across the roster using our password management tool
• Keep up to date the artist roster list including, maintaining the YouTube Descriptions database
• Work with digital product managers to assist in developing, executing, and maintaining digital marketing campaigns and plans for all projects
• Oversee the growth and marketing of UMG Nashville as a brand including email growth, content and contests
• Create and manage official content for UMG Nashville official website.
• Work with the content manager to oversee all content creation, posting, and growth for UMG Nashville social media properties
• Oversee the weekly UMG Nashville newsletter creation and distribution, as well as other label-focused CRM and SMS campaigns
• Assist in creating and executing online advertising campaigns for artist releases, events, contests, etc.
• Create presentation decks and documents for campaigns, promotions and company pitches
• Brainstorm and aid in the creation and development of new label initiatives and company platforms
• Assist in the marketing of UMG Nashville merchandise and label/artist e-commerce websites
• Work cross-department on various company and brand activations
• Maintain relationship with key partners including influencers and those alike
• Ability to travel once a month
Bring your VIBE:
• Four-year degree in marketing or communications, or equivalent work experience
• Knowledge in graphic design, Adobe Suite, and Microsoft Suite
• Strong written and communication skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively within a fast-past environment
• Ability to carry out projects/tasks with limited supervision
• Strong organizational and computer skills
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.