Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Interscope Geffen A&M Records (“IGA”) is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
IGA is currently seeking a Creative Coordinator in Santa Monica, CA.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Managing video / photo / art process - trafficking and obtaining approvals internally externally
• Maintaining distributing approved creative assets internally to respective departments
• Helping to source new creative talent – directors, photographers, production companies, reps, designers, stylists, hair, makeup
• Oversee execution of time sensitive production invoices/payments to 3rd party vendors and artist/mgmt. teams.
• Archiving final approved delivered assets corresponding hard drives / files / elements.
• Adapt all contracts within the department for art / photo / music video / misc content
• Maintain appointment schedule; planning, updates, and notifications as necessary
• Arrange extensive travel plans and artist travel parties
• Hit tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
• Oversee general BTS/b-roll/misc content shoot needs within in the department to free up senior team members
• Turn around projects on a tight deadline
Bring your VIBE:
• General Adobe expertise
• Proficient with organizing budgets in Microsoft Excel
• Strong computer skills required: MS Office Suite
• Exceptional eye for details
• Amazing communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to build positive relationships with others and take direction when need be
• Excellent organizational & communication skills both oral and written
• Multi-tasking and follow-up
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize and establish administrative procedures and work under pressure
• Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives
• Able to problem solve and come up with solutions quickly and calmly
• Considered a plus but not required: being connected within the creative industry (photographers, glam, graphic designers, re-touch artist)
• Interest in creative field is helpful, but not required
• Interest in photography, graphic design, fashion, music, pop culture a plus
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.