Coordinator, Commercial Partnerships
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
The Commercial Partnerships Coordinator provides administrative support to the UMG Commercial Partnerships Team(s) in the areas of partner and label support and service. Key support roles include distribution and communication of information, and troubleshooting asset deliveries, take downs, and any and all revenue strategy changes. This position supports Apple.
What Bandmember Are You?
• Communicate/monitor new release and catalogue marketing opportunities, missing content and ingestion of assets, rush deliveries, takedowns, investigate miscellaneous issues
• Ensure/track compliance, new release deliveries, store placements; troubleshoot with Digital Supply chain and content team if necessary. Point person for securing all New Release assets
• Communicate sales, streaming and revenue trends, success stories and opportunities at partners to UMG and Labels
• Claiming artists in Connect for UMG labels
• Processing international Connect access requests
• Utilize digital sales, streaming and marketing data to support placement and partner opportunities
• Support Labels including fielding requests, questions and advancing training of labels regarding commercial partner activities and business
How You Will Rock Your Role:
• Excellent Microsoft Excel, Office and PowerPoint skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship building with labels and partner
• Meticulous attention to detail and follow-through
• Extremely organized with superior time management skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects and produce high-quality results under tight deadlines in a team environment
• Ability to work independently, take initiative and desire to optimize processes and efficiencies
• Ability to be proactive by identifying potential issues and taking action to rectify
• Experience with analytics, search engine and social media marketing
• Strong interest in music and pop culture
• Knowledge of Apple from a consumer perspective, social media and current platforms of entertainment consumption
• Working knowledge and understanding of UMG internal systems a plus. Ability to quickly learn new systems a must
• Bachelor’s Degree
What’s in it For You?
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer