Coordinator, Commerce and Digital Marketing
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Interscope Geffen A&M Records (“IGA”) is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including: U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
How we LEAD:
The Coordinator, Commerce and Digital Marketing will support the Geffen team, helping with DSP (digital service providers) and Digital Marketing campaigns.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Working with and collecting assets from marketing to provide to DSP partners for playlisting and activations
• Preparing pitches with up-to-date information for DSP partners
• Pulling real-time consumption data
• Working with the finance department to generate PO’s and process payments for digital advertising campaigns
• With guidance, maintaining Geffen social media channels
• Scheduling meetings
Bring your VIBE:
• Understanding of music streaming and digital marketing
• Have a working knowledge of Amazon, Apple, Pandora, Soundcloud, Spotify, Tidal, YouTube and all DSPs
• Have a proficient understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and all social media channels
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Ability to thrive professionally and creatively within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Must be marketing-minded and enjoy working in an innovative digital environment
• Self-starter who is proactive and task-oriented
• Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and creative software
• 1 years of relevant experience in digital marketing, artist management, or label experience
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.