Universal Music GroupMiami Beach, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/21/2022 10:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Content Manager jobs in Miami Beach-CA
Search all Content Manager postings
Full Time Job
At Ingrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today’s dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners. We develop state-of-the-art, cost-efficient, and scalable technology platforms. Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results. We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all of the labels and artists we work with.
How you’ll LEAD:
The position of Content Manager works closely with the team of Label Managers, the Platform Operations Support Team and the Commercial Strategy Team. The Content Manager will manage the day-to-day interactions and release management for a group of Ingrooves label partners with a significant focus on communication, follow-through, customer service and problem-solving.
This role will primarily support Spanish-language music labels and partners. 100% fluency in Spanish and English – written and spoken – is required for the role.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Manage content, metadata and related operational issues between labels and DSP teams
• Coordinate the onboarding of new Label and Artist Partners and serve as primary point of contact
• Train new and existing Label and Artist Partners on Ingrooves systems, tools and processes
• Educate Labels, Artists and their teams about industry best practices, DSP best practices, release scheduling, release management and more
• Set up releases and develop solutions around day to day operational and content management topics
Bring your VIBE:
• Excellent customer service and relationship-building capability – always with a professional demeanor
• Experience in a customer support role, ideally within a distribution or music company
• Problem solver, calm under pressure, highly organized, able to monitor multiple projects in fast-paced environment
• Customer service oriented, with ability to monitor and develop productive relationships
• Knowledge of FTP, web browsers and standard web application interfaces across multiple operating systems (PC, Mac and Linux).
• Experience with Excel and Google Documents/Drive
• Knowledge of the digital distribution space, with prior experience using digital services and their Content Management Systems
• Experience using Zendesk or other ticketing systems a plus
• Genuine passion for independent music across multiple genres
• Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Winter Break”, Wellness Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated, and boosted, against COVID-19 before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.