Universal Music GroupKings Cross, UK
This was removed by the employer on 1/17/2022 5:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Content Coordinator jobs in Kings Cross-UK
Search all Content Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Job title: Content Coordinator
Responsible to: Head of Marketing, Audiomovers
Department: Abbey Road Studios/Audiomovers
Location of work: 4 St Pancras Square, Kings Cross
Music is Universal
It's the passionate and dedicated team at Universal Music who help make us the world's leading music company. From A&R to finance, legal to digital, sales to marketing, Universal Music is the place to grow and develop your career within a truly commercial and innovative business that leads in everything it does.
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces, and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, including alternatives to the online form or to disclose a neurocognitive condition, please email [email protected]
The A-Side: A Day in The Life
Audiomovers, part of Abbey Road Studios, is a tech start-up which has established a reputation as the music producer's preferred remote collaboration tool. Launched in 2019, Audiomovers is a software product that allows recording engineers, mixers, mastering engineers and producers to stream, listen to and record high resolution multichannel remote audio in real time, with multiple collaborators, anywhere in the world. The solution includes a set of plugins, Listento and Listento Receiver, mobile apps, and desktop application. With its support of lossless multichannel audio, up to 7.1 surround, combined with its stability and unique ability to adjust latency and bit rate, Audiomovers stands apart from other remote tools on the market. Mimicking in person collaboration and seamlessly fitting into the producer's workflow, Audiomovers meets the high-quality expectations of thousands of music professionals across the world, from a producer working on a track with their co-writer to a large scale, scoring postproduction facility streaming multichannel audio to multiple teams and listeners at the same time.
With already proven product market fit and investment from Abbey Road Studios, Audiomovers has an aggressive growth and scale up plan for the product to reach its full potential. We are looking for the team to be part of this exciting journey.
The B-Side: Skills & Experience
As a Content Coordinator you will need to be a confident copywriter, capable of delivering on-brand messaging across multiple channels - social, email, long-form blog posts, and interviews with interesting customers.
We'll need you to have a deep understanding of social media and content, creating visually stunning banners, effective posts, mini videos with the ability to manage communities.
• Responsible for majority of content creation: banners, posts, blogs, news, advertising taglines, copy and visuals
• Ownership of content calendar across brands channels: social media, Email newsletter, blog posts
• Community management across socials
• Reports on marketing activities and their success
• Content planning, content calendar coordination
• Campaign building and coordination
• A keen eye for design (Adobe Photoshop or alternative)
• Ability to deliver different forms of content, from banners to videos
• Relevant, demonstrable experience in engaging content creation and outsourcing
• long-form copy writing experience, can build on the brand tone of voice, able to quickly absorb and utilise music industry and plug-in language
• Social media guru: you know how to use various channels to market products, how to increase following and how to manage community
• A passion for music, music production and the product, to effectively work with audio engineering audiences
• Extremely high attention to detail
• Autonomous and self-organising
• A natural creative full of ideas
• Experience in building/ managing paid media campaigns
• Email campaign building, HTML, CRM platform use
• SEO, Search marketing
• Video editing and photography skills
• Early stage start-up experience
• Basic understanding of plug-in / VST software, previous experience at a pro-audio technology company
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan available
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive, and exhaustive statement.