Digital Community Manager
Universal Music GroupManila, MM
Full Time Job
We are in search of a Digital Community Manager to be based in the Philippines.
Community Managers serve as the face of a company. They are generally responsible for managing and handling communications in both directions. Community Managers re involved in various activities such as communications, PR, social media, events, and content creation.
A Community Manager is responsible for creating and managing the online voice of an organization to build brand awareness within the online community.
About this role:
• Develop a content plan.
• Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
• Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
• Respond to customers in a timely manner.
• Engage with online community and respond to comments and requests.
• Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
• Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
• Attend all shoots and events and created content such as BTS, special content like quizzes, games and artist interviews
• Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams
• Liaise with A&R and Sales departments
• Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
• Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
• Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics.
• Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
• Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
• Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
• Attend networking events or relevant industry workshops.
• Liaise with external agencies or journalists to ensure accurate brand representation.
• A degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing or related field may be required.
• Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential.
• Knowledge of Hootsuite or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms.
• Proficient in Google Analytics.
• At least two years' experience managing social media platforms.
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
• Superb time management skills.
• Fluent in English and Tagalog
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.