Commercial Deputy Manager
Universal Music GroupJakarta, JK
This was removed by the employer on 4/15/2020 6:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Commercial Deputy Manager jobs in Jakarta-JK
Search all Commercial Deputy Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Commercial Deputy Manager? Commercial Deputy Manager (Sales)
Are you interested in the dynamic world of music and entertainment? Do you like building long term warm relationships with partners/ clients? Does representing Music brand excite you?
Universal Music Group is in search of a Commercial Deputy Manager (Sales) to be based in Jakarta.
About the role:
• Identify/approach potential clients (e.g. artists) to distribute their music/songs through UMG
• Assist with strategy (e.g. release scheduling, product availability & visibility, playlists curation etc.) for a successful release
• Analyze performance of 3rd parties and provide reports both internally as well as externally for our 3rd party partners
• Maintain relationship with 3rd parties for smooth distribution of the artists’ songs
• At least 6 years of experience with Account Management
• Good network/connections with label/artists
• Experience with entertainment/ music/ agencies or related industry
• Well versed with digital tools/platforms
• Well organized and able to handle multiple clients/projects simultaneously
• Good analytical and strategic thinking
• Excellent presentation skills
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.