Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/24/2021 8:25:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Commerce Analyst jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Commerce Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Commerce Analyst? How we LEAD:
This role will support the commercial analytics group through the collection, organization, and analysis of pertinent data. Reports will be created, distributed and interpreted to enhance and measure current strategies, business models and sales/marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate should have experience in data analysis, with a solid understanding (or an eagerness to learn) the business models that are currently revolutionizing digital and subscription-based media. Candidates should be complete wizards in Excel & PowerPoint. Experience with SQL, Big Query, Tableau, DOMO, or other data manipulation / visualization platforms is a plus.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Develop concise and accurate reports to measure success of business initiatives
• Develop statistical tools for analysis that will enhance business efforts
• Gather and utilize internal UMG data as well as retail data
• Perform retail analysis to support advertising and program spending
• Manage data for reporting and distribution to appropriate audience (labels, UMG, customers)
Bring your VIBE:
• Understanding of statistics, mathematical formulas, analytical process and customer service
• Ability to understand how reports are generated and consumed
• Ability to communicate the meaning of data analysis and their relationship to current business strategies
• Attention to detail
• Strong product knowledge
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Superior knowledge of digital account providers and digital music/entertainment business
• High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with relational database reporting tools, SQL & Google Big Query
• Python and/or experience with APIs and data scraping technologies a plus
• Strong ability to analyze data, identify issues and generate solutions
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.