Clerk, Sales & Incoming Processing
Universal Music GroupWoodland Hills, CA
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
UMG is currently seeking to fill the role of Clerk, Sales & Incoming Processing. In this role, you will be processing license income receipts received from other companies. Payments related to those statements must be processed as income, and if applicable, royalty amounts must be shared with relevant UMG Artists/Participants to insure compliance with UMG contracts.
The right candidate will have a passion for music and be hungry to learn and grow in the business of music.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Process licensing income receipts
• Process adjustments to the Royalty System (Back Royalty Calculation)
• Input data into TRACS System and link them to the appropriate contracts
• Pull supporting documents for Audit
• Other duties as required
Bring your VIBE:
• 4-year college degree preferred
• Interest in working in a financial environment
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail orientated work
• Must be computer proficient using Microsoft Excel
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical background
• Ability to work well in a team environment
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.