Universal Music GroupSydney, NS
Full Time Job
We are U niversal Music Australia (UMA) , Part of T he Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committe d to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a b road array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Universal Music Australia is looking to appoi nt a Catalogue Development who is creative and innovative to be part of our Artist Development team.
This is a permanent full-time position with a salary range of $70K-$85K pa.
Our Artist Development team collaboratively develops strategic marketing campaigns, using insights and data to understand both the artist and audience engagement opportunities.
• Understand the artist opportunity
• Identify and develop content monetisation opportunities and audience strategies
• Create and execut e all artist and campaign communications
• Drive growth, audience development and engagement opportunities for the Universal International Artist Roster.
• Manage internal and international relationships
• Ideate campaigns and the audience journey with Insights and Optimisers alongside other internal resources
Come help us transform our business and disrupt the music entertainment marketplace.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Proven Campaign success
• Worked in the music industry with Catalogue experience .
• Experience in working with international labels/business partners
• Experience using relevant social media channels .
• Proven success in implementing and optimizing effective digital marketing.
• Commercial & creative mindset
• Data & Insights appreciation
• Audience acquisition acumen
• Appreciation and passion for music
We are passionate people with smart ideas and work with some of the most successful, innovative, timeless and respected artists of all time, continuing to grow their audiences and keep the world listening.
If you love this space, think you have what it takes, come help make a difference, we would like to hear from you.