Catalog Supply Chain Analyst
Universal Music GroupWoodland Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Catalog Supply Chain Analyst (Entry Level)
The specific group is responsible for managing the end to end Supply Chain to set up, manufacture, and distribute time-sensitive media product to a very demanding retail and consumer market.
The Catalog Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for all production-related activities within the team concentrating on the Catalogue Life Cycle of Media related products. This position is also responsible for the development of both a sales and POS forecast for multiple assigned accounts, as well as coordination of inventory planning processes.
This position will analyze account and SKU specific data to improve forecast accuracy for both shipments and POS. They will coordinate item and BOM set-ups and will track the critical path for assigned accounts and procure inventory depending on account requirements. They will participate in forecast consensus reviews, account-specific meetings, and periodic forecast accuracy and inventory review sessions.
How you’ll CREATE:
• The Analyst is responsible for ensuring that all activities required to support daily and ongoing client supply needs are executed.
• Management and execution of all specified manufacturing requirements, including print and label artwork distribution, print procurement, corrugate procurement, raw material procurement, and distribution services.
• Management and execution of the procurement process for packaged media.
• Management and execution of catalog packaged media finished goods inventory levels to ensure appropriate levels of supply to fulfill anticipated or forecasted sales orders within defined service levels (SLAs).
• Management of catalog single unit and corrugate (prepacked) promotions, which requires developing, maintaining, and monitoring timelines and critical path milestones.
• Successful management of this process must ensure that coordination takes place across the supply chain, improving promotional visibility between all Platform Clients and vendors.
• End-to-end promotional planning and execution processes, analyzing sales forecasts and historical information, identifying sales patterns and consistencies, providing suggested procurement quantities for finished goods and related components, and placement of procurement orders.
• Management of specified Catalogue segment associated finished goods and raw material item set up and maintenance.
• Forecasting and demand planning.
• Vendor relationship and customer service.
• Process improvement, documentation, and training.
• Operational and KPI reporting.
Bring your VIBE:
• 1-2 years of experience preferred in a production forecasting, or a planning role with a particular emphasis on forecasting, demand planning, production planning, replenishment, inventory planning, analysis, and modeling
• Experience in consumer products, wholesale, retail, or manufacturing environment is preferred
• Familiarity with planogramming, product assortment, and implementing and/or designing statistical metrics
• Demand analyst or inventory planning experience preferred
• Demand planning and/or procurement system experience preferred
• Ability to analyze data and trends, make educated conclusions based upon data, and execute transactions driving real results
• Ability to apply learned forecast analytics
• Demonstrates experience in extracting and segmenting data to facilitate data analysis
• Adept at implementing and/or designing statistical metrics
• Demonstrated skills and abilities to analyze and inventory data and make reasonable recommendations
• Working knowledge of Supply Chain analytical concepts
• Proven interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Expresses written ideas, thoughts, or facts in a clear, convincing, and organized way
• Embraces teamwork; shares ideas/methods to improve performance
• Prioritizes work activities; plans and stays organized in order to meet commitment and productivity standards
• Seamlessly manage multiple projects and priorities
• Effectively deal with the challenges of a fast paced, high-pressure environment
• BA/BS in Supply Chain, Business, Finance, Economics or related field; or equivalent experience
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer