Catalog Marketing & Audio Asset Coordinator
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/14/2023 1:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Catalog Marketing & Audio Asset Coordinator jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Catalog Marketing & Audio Asset Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
We are UMPG, Universal Music Publishing Group, part of the Universal Music Group, the world's leading music company. We manage a catalog of the world's greatest songs, rich, diverse, and deep, encompassing all music genres, from the 1920s to the 2020s. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
How we LEAD:
Universal Music Publishing Group is looking for a coordinator to join the Catalog Marketing & Strategy team. The team supports the sync pitching staff, and develops, and participates in strategic marketing initiatives. We have both a domestic, and a global stance.
The role will be responsible for the tagging of recordings, which power the sync team's pitching activities, the adding of audio assets to the sync library, as well as actively participating in catalog marketing initiatives.
As the UMPG catalog is large, deep, and varied, bringing an understanding of popular music history to the role is an advantage. Participation in the development of marketing initiatives and strategy will be encouraged.
How you'll CREATE:
• Tag recordings in the UMPG SONGS sync library
• Upload and maintain audio assets in the sync library
• Assist in the development of catalog marketing ideas and initiatives
• Catalog marketing research projects
• Actively participate in team meetings, discussions, and planning activities
• Other duties as assigned
Bring your VIBE:
• Love and passion for music
• Broad music knowledge across genres is desired
• An understanding of music pop culture and its context is welcome
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both verbal and written
• Meticulous attention to detail and follow-through is essential
• Extremely organized with superior time management skills
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Self-starter who is marketing-minded, proactive, and task-oriented
• Research skills are essential
• Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Docs and MailChimp
• Basic graphic design skills a plus
• Introductory video editing skills an advantage
• Basic website maintenance via CMS
• Experience in Sitecore, and Photoshop an additional asset
• Prefer a 4-year college degree in marketing, music business, or equivalent work history
• 1-2+ years of relevant internship or full-time work experience, preferably in music and entertainment
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish
Job Category:Marketing, Streaming & Digital Media
The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job. All candidates are encouraged to apply.