Campaign Release Executive
Universal Music GroupKings Cross, UK
This was removed by the employer on 3/22/2021 8:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Campaign Release Executive jobs in Kings Cross-UK
Search all Campaign Release Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Campaign Release Executive? Description
Job title: Campaign Release Executive
Reporting to: Head of Campaign Marketing
Division: Universal Music Catalogue
Location: 4 Pancras Square, Kings Cross (remote working currently)
Music is Universal
It’s the passionate and dedicated team at Universal Music UK who help make us Britain’s leading music company. From A&R to finance, legal to digital, sales to marketing, Universal Music is the place to grow and develop your career within a truly commercial and innovative business that leads in everything it does.
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces, and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, including alternatives to the online form or to disclose a neurocognitive condition, please email [email protected]
The A Side: A Day in The Life
UMC is the label responsible for ensuring the continued success of Universal Music Group’s world class catalogue of recordings. We work with some of the most successful, innovative, timeless and respected artists of all time, continuing to grow their audiences across multiple entry points and platforms and keep the world listening. From The Beatles to Massive Attack, through to the soundtracks of Disney, UMC develops strategies across audio, video, marketing, social, streaming and product development.
Our vision is a world where music doesn’t have a sell-by date. We believe music is timeless and as guardians of the best music catalogues in the world, we use our passion and knowledge to help people find their new favourite song, whether it is 2 days or 2 decades old.
Our purpose is to continually spark a connection and reconnection with music that matters drawing on new content, new platforms and new moments. We give momentarily forgotten music the chance to reconnect with new and unexpected audiences through great storytelling regardless of generation and genre.
The B Side: Skills & Experience
Reporting to the Head of Campaign Marketing, you’ll work across the delivery, measurement and commercial success of our core-repertoire marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for engaging new audiences with our artists across key marketing channels & partnerships to drive fan growth as well as retain and engage existing audiences.
You will be a key part of a team reimagining the way audiences discover and rediscover their favourite music, tapping into culture to build on and enhance an artist’s legacy.
Delivery of core-repertoire campaigns
• Responsible for the delivery of all our core repertoire campaigns across all marketing channels including digital
• Look after artist marketing campaigns driving maximum commercial return
• Produce marketing plans & project updates and ensure the project is delivered on time and to budget
• Measure and assess metrics pre, during and post the campaign, using both consumption and digital data, to inform progress and adapt activity
• Develop pioneering campaigns that use storytelling to culturally connect with new fans & super fans alike
• Deliver fully integrated plans across social & digital, retail, eCRM, influencer activity, advertising, PR & promotions in order to maximise campaign impact where relevant
• Research, select and manage digital agency partners as deemed necessary to deliver digital campaign assets for core repertoire campaigns
• Work closely with artists and their management teams & sell-in resulting marketing plans
• Develop impactful & effective creative assets with the creative content team & external agencies as appropriate
• Work with Universal central departments to augment plans & increase effectiveness
• Deliver post-campaign reports to inform future campaigns
• Manage relationships with independent PR & promotions agencies to elevate our artist’s profile across Press, TV & Radio
• Working with our media agencies develop advertising channel plan across digital incl. influencer marketing
• Ensure artist streaming profiles are optimised
• Manage project marketing budgets under the direction of the Head of Campaign Marketing
• A passion for music
• A versatile marketer with a leading brand or agency that has played a role in shaping culture
• Strong digital experience across multiple channels
• A great communicator with strong influencing skills & experience conveying creative ideas & plans to internal & external stakeholders
• A proven track record developing marketing lifecycle campaigns moving audiences from awareness, to engagement to superfans
• Collaborative by nature and get energy bringing people together
• Comfortable in a fast-moving, constantly evolving environment and you have the maturity to bring stability to challenging situations
• A keen eye for detail
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent relationship-building and relationship-management skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations with tact and diplomacy
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.