Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Business Analyst (DOM)
This position will be responsible for analyzing business and operational performance, defining opportunities for improvement, gathering, and documenting critical requirements, and assisting with developing and implementing business and technology solutions.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Gather and document business requirements and communicate key business objectives and outcomes to the organization
• Assess, analyze, design, and implement process improvements for supply chain & e-commerce operations.
• Work with end-users to define, organize and prioritize projects to improve productivity, operational efficiencies, and effectiveness.
• Assist in the development and implementation of an enterprise business process model and document core processes.
• Document as-is and to-be process maps, working with process owners
• Apply process redesign principles and techniques to improve productivity and performance.
• Train organization on process and system changes and ensure adoption and support.
• Gather and document business requirements and translate key business objectives and outcomes to technical teams.
• Develop solution test cases and scenarios.
• Conduct user acceptance testing.
• Work with process performers and key stakeholders across the organization to support projects, training, and change management efforts.
• Support supply-chain & e-commerce system evaluations and selection processes, working alongside other stakeholders in the business & IT.
• Organize, prioritize, and track improvement for a portfolio of applications (order management, inventory planning & forecasting, procurement, supplier portal, etc.)
• Provide input to training guides
• Identify root causes for system issues - gather information, develop, and communicate solutions to system problems and or processes
• Act as a team lead on assignments and key projects – providing direction to developers and business stakeholders
Bring your VIBE:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer science, Engineering or equivalent
• Excellent research and analytic skills
• In-depth knowledge of data gathering and modelling techniques
• Working knowledge of relevant business management principles
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to translate complex concepts related to business, technology, process, and workflow
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Basic knowledge of supply-chain and e-commerce operations
• Minimum of 5 years in business / process analyst role
• Strong supply chain and e-Commerce domain knowledge
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
• Demonstrated knowledge of business processes
• Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
• Must be results oriented, demonstrate adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.