Business Affairs Administrative Assistant
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
How we LEAD:
Interscope Records is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant who is very efficient and highly attuned to the smallest of details. The right candidate will also possess a strong sense of discretion and confidentiality and will ideally have experience in supporting a team within a Business Affairs or music licensing environment.
How you’ll CREATE:
• This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the SVP of Business Affairs within the Business & Legal Affairs team.
• Answer phones and direct inquiries appropriately with the utmost professionalism and courtesy.
• Review incoming document deliveries and distribute accordingly.
• Schedule meetings and conference calls.
• Make travel arrangements and complete travel and expense reports.
• Assist with and be part of the team ensuring that all necessary side-artist and sample clearances are obtained for the release of a song and/or video.
• Assist with getting all necessary paperwork for processing payments.
• Keep detailed and organized information tracking chart.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bring your VIBE:
• 2-3 years’ administrative assistant experience within entertainment or business legal affairs preferred
• BA in business administration, music, or related degree preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Must thrive in a fast pace environment and able to work under limited supervision
• Excellent written, verbal, and outgoing/upbeat interpersonal skills
• Highly dependable, proactive and can be relied upon to complete tasks
• Willingness to aggressively chase down information
• Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to perform research, summarize info and report back findings
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change