Brand Partnerships Manager
Universal Music GroupWoolloomooloo, NS
Full Time Job
Universal Music Australia’s expansion includes the appointment of a Brand Partnerships Manager to generate new business, working with brands, media agencies and creative agencies.
Our Brand Partnerships Manager will join BRING. BRING is a Universal Music owned agency creating partnerships and campaigns for a variety of brands. Recent clients include American Express, KFC, Optus, Adidas, Adobe and Nintendo.
With unrivalled access to music talent and insights, as well as a devoted creative department, BRING constructs experiential and content solutions for brands, either as always-on entertainment platforms or media campaign solutions. BRING prides itself on ideas that make noise!
Our Brand Partnerships Manager will be involved with:
- Generating new business for the agency working with brands, media agencies and creative agencies.
- Targeted, strategic outreach to prospects delivering a compelling reason to brief our New Business team (BRING).
- Managing relevant brief responses in conjunction with the creative and production teams.
- Deployment of best in class contact management system, including sales collateral, meetings process and pipeline reporting.
- Delivery of the allocated Revenue and Profitability targets.
- Account management of major BRING clients, working with production, to ensure successful delivery of projects with a strategic ability to grow our relationship and remit with each account.
- Contribute to an entrepreneurial culture with new ideas for business models, sectors or creative executions.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To be our Brand Partnerships Manager you will need:
- A commercial mindset and a goal-orientated hunter.
- Creative, lateral thinker with an ability to solution sell.
- Strong sales experience, with a deep understanding of pipeline management and deal strategy to close high value deals with decision makers.
- Established network of marketing decision makers and agency influencers.
- Doesn’t limit thinking to the way things are now.
Come help us transform our business and disrupt Universal and the marketplace.
We are passionate people with smart ideas and work with some of the most successful, innovative, timeless and respected artists of all time, continuing to grow their audiences and keep the world listening.
If you love this space, think you have what it takes, come help make a difference, we would like to hear from you.